TAKE ME AS I AM OR WATCH ME AS I GO! { Devika Harikumar, Mathematics Dept.}

FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF,
 FIRST SECRET OF HAPPINESS

 


You don’t go to bed a night and wake up next morning being super confident. Do you?

If someone can do that he can't be what we call a ‘HUMAN’. I didn’t actually know about all my strengths until I myself started thinking about me. Not because I had only thought of my weaknesses but just because others never started thinking of my strengths. My confidence. It is not rooted in the thoughts of others. It just comes from realizing the prettiness and inaccuracy of other people’s negative views of you and then IGNORING them. In fact nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Familiar with the term introspection? I’m sure you are. So here comes the most important question. Have you ever done it to yourself? Have you ever tried to discover yourself? Or have you always let other people discover you? What we all do is listen to the hustling noise of others and try to change ourselves to such a way that it fits their description. Isn’t it because you have no description about yourself? We can never change their noise. What we can do is just change our attitude towards them, the hustles. Deep inside us, we know who we are and what we want to be. So make sure that we don’t see ourselves through the eyes of others.

Just accept ourselves fully and live fully in the present. Explore the interests, explore the wishes, explore the values , explore the desires. Let go of the negative thoughts and embrace the positive right now, accepting what you are and aren’t.

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." So just say aloud,

I      AM     ME

 


DEVIKA HARIKUMAR
1ST YEAR 
BSc. MATHEMATICS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology