SPARTANZ (TEAM2) (session review)

 


Today my team had a really great experience. Different from planning and implementing something after minutes of discussion, today we spontaneously  proved our teamwork. Even though me and my members were not that much confident in drawing we decided to give our best as a team. Today's session was really fruitful for us and I believe it will be same for all my other friends too. Today, members who weren't that much active in communicating during our class have contributed their best in this task which was really overwhelming for me as the team leader. Our picture was not that great but I was really touched and happy about how naturally we made our own art. For me this 
picture will always be special as it is made by my team. From today's task I was assured by my teammates that they are very reliable in any situations if its on time task or preplanned one. I hope from activities like this we can not only build up our coordination and communication but also realise and value the importance of our sense of unity and friendship.

I really thank father sebastian for his innovative sessions like this and we hope for 
more activities like this in future too.


Team 2
Spartanz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology