i have promises to keep(Leya Reginald team 2)

a promise is a big word. it either makes something or it breaks everything. But the thing about promises is... its very easy to 'make' promises. proving them is the tough part and not many can accomplish it. As a kid, a pinky promise was the first thing we all did with our friends and we keep saying how we never break them. now I'm 18 and i cannot remember the number of times people have not kept their promises and how many times I've broken them too. When someone you love breaks the promise they kept, they break the trust you have for them and no matter what they do to make it up to you...u will always never forget.
my promises are mostly to myself ,to my parents and
my friends whom i cherish so much. and i hope to keep them throughout my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology