I have promises to keep.

 I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP


 Promise is somewhat synonymous to responsibility. 

The first one is the promise to myself. This is a very important one because,  the one who can't keep promises to himself, will never be able to keep promises he has for others. I have the responsibility to make up and publish the best version of myself before the given time! The second one is the promise to my parents, who have sometimes forgotten their promises to themselves, in the urge of keeping the promises they have for me. The third one is the promise that I have for my society, nature, my nation. It was the mould in which I was shaped. And so, it has the right to get back something from me. Last but not the least, I have promises to keep to my creator. I know that He have send me to this earth with a purpose, and I will try my best to complete it beautifully, thereby keeping the promises I have for Him.


Agnes Tom
BSc Mathematics  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology