I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP( Renjith K R, BA Sociology, 20USOC3628, Team 5)

 

I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP

The moment you make someone promise anything is the same moment you ask them to lie to you. This comes to my mind when I always think of promises. For me promises are like the full moon, if they are not kept at once they diminish day by day. I am a person keep many promises not to anyone for myself. I think every youth around me keeps promises to themselves like treating their parents well, getting a good job etc...



I love to keep promises which I can fulfill. I keep promises in my mind to my family, my friends, my country and lastly myself. When I make promises I always try not to make it open for everyone. It makes me more comfortable to fulfil. As a boy who had came across many sad times due to people who made empty promises to me. For me broken oaths are words that no longer carry any meaning. And I strongly believe that once my promises will be fulfilled and I strongly wish all the oats in the world may become true.

Renjith K R
BA Sociology
Team 5
20USOC3628

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology