I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP : Anupama Rajesh Team 5

 


As soon as one promises not to do something, it becomes the one thing above all others that one most wishes to do.     

                   -   Georgette Heyer.

 I believe in promises.Promise is not just a word.Promise is a commitment by someone to do something. Promise that make our life strong and unique.I have lot of promise in my life.Promise to myself.promise to my parents because they sacrifice lot for make me happy.It's a connection no one can't explain.Promise to society,and promise to God.Promises are important.Fulfilment of a promise ensures that there is a strong bond which has been created between the two people on basis of that promise. But if once break it,It affect our relationship too.Since always try to fullfill our promises.Don’t make promises you don’t intend to keep.

           Anupama Rajesh.

              Bsc mathematics

                                       20UMAT3702

                                            TEAM 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology