'I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP'-Anju Jossy(GROUP 5)

                                                    I have a lot of promises to keep. The promises which gives me the courage to move forward and overcome the hurdles on the way. The first and foremost among them is the promise that I have to myself. The promise to try and be a better version of myself, to be a good and loving human being, to be a loving daughter and caring sister, to be matured and to face the challenges that come on the way. 

                                                    Secondly, the promise that I have to my parents. They are the ones who have sacrificed almost everything so that all my wishes are fulfilled. I have to try my best to give them all the happiness that they deserve. I am obliged to them for all that they have done for me. I will always try my best to make them happy.

                                                    Thirdly, the promise I have to my fellow beings. They maybe my friends, relatives, family friends, neighbors or any others. All of them play a significant role in my life. They have made me capable to stand on my own legs and face the world with confidence. They have shaped and molded my talents and helped me realize them. Moreover the are the ones who have helped me to stand on any platform with a mind full of confidence. 

                                                      Most importantly I have a promise to GOD which I consider the most valuable. It was his hidden presence which helped me in all my difficulties, to overcome the struggles of my life, to build a strong willpower and moreover, to be myself. I have a lot of promises to keep and I would try my level best to fulfill the duty with sincerity. Seeking the divine presence of God for this.


                                                                                                                            ANJU JOSSY

                                                                                                                            20UMAT3701

                                                                                                                            B.Sc MATHEMATICS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology