WHO AM I?    (Nithin Sebastian Sociology)

O What we need to look for, not the shortcomings of life, but the goodness is that God can redeem us from whatever condition we are in.  Our life begins when we realize who I am and what my potential is. Those who are found in this way will succeed in life. You and I have come not to your shortcomings but your abilities. When we get to it, the meaning of life and the ridicule of others become nothing to us. Reach out to what you and I are busy with. That's where the question of who I am comes from. From that moment on, our lives have been a success. There are very few people who have found out who I am. You can find success by looking at the talents without looking at the shortcomings. May you succeed much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology