Sunset by Team 4


  A day ends with full of tiredness . Everywhere is boring . But some one call me from far .It really far away from me . She called my name .  I met her where sky touches the sea . She give colour to my boring life . I think she is an artist .she mixes all colours of universe .I hear the voice of an angel ,that is sunset .  

' oh sunset your aura still lingers ." 

She give charming shades to the sky . Clouds dancing with sky . She is sweet , complete and pure . She proofs that endings can often be beautiful too. I adore her .She taught me that beauty sometimes only last for couple of moments. She wave her hands and say goodbye .

" Oh sunset you are so beautiful

Your colour paint the sky 

She peacefully sleep ,

In dream of her lost love .

Bye bye sun."

                              Team 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHANTASIA TEAM 3(INCREDIBLE TEN)

Be Extraordinary: Thomaskutty Mathew 1st BA Sociology

OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS : Thomaskutty Mathew, 1st BA Sociology